The Astrals Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Astrals Guild Forum

Our forum is all about our Astral Guild from the game Shadow Bound. All of the members are allowed, and will be able to have long conversations here.

Holidays: Marbles now, Bianca 07.11.-22.11. ~Altar: 9:25 Game Time (before 1st BoW)~ For now until its decided ##PLEASE MAKE YOU PROFILE LOOK GOOD, we all want to see each others pictures or at least something representative of your personality, there's tons of pictures to choose from##

2 posters

Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts

dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts Empty Re: Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts

Post by dorni Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:00 am

There are events, where you get rewards for training your pet or your mount. If you save that things (alea and ember grass) you can get more rewards.

Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts Empty Re: Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 pm

wich events?
    Drizzy
    Drizzy
    Beginner Writer
    Beginner Writer

Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts Empty Angelic event and Unbringing of Mounts

Post by Drizzy Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:05 am

I realized few weeks ago that saving your alae ore and ember grass for a week and the next week usng during the events gives u lots of gold and gems and abt nearly half the ore or ember u spent during fortifying. for ex. i had abt 1k alea ores. i used during the event and used abt 1863 so it helps get an 800extra ore which is like 8days of crusade if u make it pass stage 10 on a daily basis, not including the gold and gems u get for saving. hope this helps.

Blackman out Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:53 pm