The Astrals Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Astrals Guild Forum

Our forum is all about our Astral Guild from the game Shadow Bound. All of the members are allowed, and will be able to have long conversations here.

Holidays: Marbles now, Bianca 07.11.-22.11. ~Altar: 9:25 Game Time (before 1st BoW)~ For now until its decided ##PLEASE MAKE YOU PROFILE LOOK GOOD, we all want to see each others pictures or at least something representative of your personality, there's tons of pictures to choose from##

+3
Talzin
Vardoyr
dorni
7 posters

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?)

dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?) Empty Re: Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?)

Post by dorni Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:38 am

Vardoyr wrote:
    My proposal for fix Altar event dates and times:
    1 day - After reset: Sunday - in weekend many players is free (Game Time: around 00:10)
    3 day - Before first Battle of Wits: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday (Game Time: around 09:25-30)
    3 day - After first 8v8: Monday - Wednesday - Friday (Game Time: around 11:50 - 12:00)

Again, so the members, who joined the forum, can also find it.
    Legion
    Legion
    Intermediate Writer
    Intermediate Writer

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?) Empty Re: Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?)

Post by Legion Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:25 am

Ah, we finally get THE pic!!!
    Legion
    Legion
    Intermediate Writer
    Intermediate Writer

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?) Empty INSOMNIA IS A GEEK BEST FRIEND...

Post by Legion Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 am

So, it's not just me (and Var, of course) still awake in the wee hours of the morning...
    EdeSina
    Beginner Writer
    Beginner Writer

Post by EdeSina Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:03 am

i have a sleeping problem so its all good Very Happy
    Legion
    Legion
    Intermediate Writer
    Intermediate Writer

Post by Legion Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 am

Sounds good. But you guys in the good old US of A have quite the time difference. I mean, you & KJ are on the East Coast, but Ed is on the West Coast... scratch
    Esul
    Esul
    Admin
    Admin

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?) Empty Altar times

Post by Esul Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:36 am

Thats why we'll have three days for us during the week when itll be started after 8v8, and 3 days for European time, itll get started before BoW then. and then on Sunday it gets started after reset.
    Legion
    Legion
    Intermediate Writer
    Intermediate Writer

Post by Legion Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:31 am

Well, before the time change, it was 9:00 when they reset the game. That's the time at which my work starts. Now, with the time change, it's 8:00. And at that time, I'm about to leave my place & take the underground to go to work. So, it's tricky for me to be there for the altar.
    Drizzy
    Drizzy
    Beginner Writer
    Beginner Writer

Post by Drizzy Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:28 am

No matter what the times may be ill try my best to be there. Blackman Out Cool Cool Cool
    dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Post by dorni Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:03 pm

That's why we test it for 2 weeks, we will tell them, while we do altar. And hopefully they get it. xD
    Talzin
    Talzin
    Deputy
    Deputy

Post by Talzin Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:55 am

The problem is still the exact same. Only the four of us know about this and noone bats an eye about what we write here....
    dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Post by dorni Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:49 am

Ok than let's use this idea. Tomorrow befor BoW and friday after 8v8 and so on. We can try that 2 or 3 weeks and see if it works. :-)

Var has to open the altar always. ^^ He know the times.
    Vardoyr
    Deputy
    Deputy

Post by Vardoyr Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 am

Esul wrote:
    Vardoyr wrote:Next week is better for 9:25 Altar event, -1 hour game time (US winter time change) = results originally timing = more players at this time.

We waiting for experience 1-2 week, good time is Altar event before BoW or not.

For me the Altar event is better after 8v8 or Bow, but we are in different time zones, and I really liked the idea of splitting up the days, so that the US time people get Altar some days, and Europe Time people get theirs too.

Yeah, i agree - i write again my previously idea:

My proposal for fix Altar event dates and times:
    1 day - After reset: Sunday - in weekend many players is free (Game Time: around 00:10)
    3 day - Before first Battle of Wits: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday (Game Time: around 09:25-30)
    3 day - After first 8v8: Monday - Wednesday - Friday (Game Time: around 11:50 - 12:00)
    Esul
    Esul
    Admin
    Admin

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?) Empty Altar event

Post by Esul Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:21 am

Vardoyr wrote:Next week is better for 9:25 Altar event, -1 hour game time (US winter time change) = results originally timing = more players at this time.

For me the Altar event is better after 8v8 or Bow, but we are in different time zones, and I really liked the idea of splitting up the days, so that the US time people get Altar some days, and Europe Time people get theirs too.
    Vardoyr
    Deputy
    Deputy

Post by Vardoyr Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:06 am

Next week is better for 9:25 Altar event, -1 hour game time (US winter time change) = results originally timing = more players at this time.

dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Post by dorni Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 am

If it is announced at 9:30 am servertime, it is not the fault of the 3 who were online at time. So why do they have to be punished for being there at time?
    Talzin
    Talzin
    Deputy
    Deputy

Post by Talzin Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:15 am

the problem with this is that there are only 3 ppl out of the 38...
    dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Post by dorni Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:03 am

There is the problem. We should not cancel the altar. Even if there are only 3 or 4 member online, they came for altar. If we cancel it than, they won't join again.
    So if we set the event at those times, it should really happen. We don't need that times, if you decide to do it later.
    Vardoyr
    Deputy
    Deputy

Post by Vardoyr Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:52 am

Yeah Dorni  ! Many players - many time zones (EU, US) and working, learning etc.

My proposal for fix Altar event days:
    1 day - After reset: Sunday - in weekend many players is free
    3 day - Before first Battle of Wits: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday
    3 day - After first 8v8: Monday - Wednesday - Friday

*But not enough players (minimum = 6 player), postponed event
    dorni
    dorni
    Prefect
    Prefect

Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?) Empty Altar (title must have 10 characters? why?)

Post by dorni Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Just wanted to start the discussion about the altar again. Very Happy

I would recommend these times:
    (1) direct after reset
    (2) before first BoW
    (3) after first 8v8
    (4) after last Boss

Vardoyr said that we should split, so the non europeans have also a good time for altar, that means for example:
    Mon-Wed-Sat: maybe (3) or (4) (I'm not sure what is good for Americans or the other  Smile )
    Tues-Thur-Fri-Sun: (2)

As we asked the member who are online at our time, the most of them prefer (2).

Now: let the discussion begin. Rolling Eyes

(I love those Emoticons more as the Emotis from the game. I love you )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:25 am