The Astrals Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Astrals Guild Forum

Our forum is all about our Astral Guild from the game Shadow Bound. All of the members are allowed, and will be able to have long conversations here.

Holidays: Marbles now, Bianca 07.11.-22.11. ~Altar: 9:25 Game Time (before 1st BoW)~ For now until its decided ##PLEASE MAKE YOU PROFILE LOOK GOOD, we all want to see each others pictures or at least something representative of your personality, there's tons of pictures to choose from##

2 posters

Shadowbound Tips (with NEW parts)

SirValence
    SirValence

Shadowbound Tips (with NEW parts) Empty Re: Shadowbound Tips (with NEW parts)

Post by SirValence Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:12 am

Hey vard

this is a great start for tips. Another good tip which might be obvious to some, is stocking up on stamina potions from the guild store. Means that once you upgrade your character to the next level of equipment you already have enough stamina saved up to blitz the dungeons a few times.

Vardoyr
    Deputy
    Deputy

Shadowbound Tips (with NEW parts) Empty Shadowbound Tips (with NEW parts)

Post by Vardoyr Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Shadowbound Tips cyclops

1. Guild Wars - Hall of Fame - Worship: 5 times/everyday for nice rewards Rolling Eyes

2. Many players not known this FREE and VERY GREAT ability:

-- > Character icon/Upgrade/choice mercenary and click Transfer
    Transfer rules: between only equal Star level and equal Class (Melee, Magic etc)
    Cost: none (FREE) and without disadvantages
    Vica versa and anytime if you choice this ability

A) Example: Lunaria (3 Star Melee merc EPIC) - Transfer with Remi (3 Star Melee merc Common)
    After transfer: Remi is Epic, Lunaria is Common
    Anytime transfer vica versa with FREE cost.

B) Many - many Arena Point sparing!
    Example:
    Remi (3 Star Melee merc Legendary)
    Pisces (3 Star Melee merc Common)

Buy Aqua Flux (4 Star Melee merc Common)
    Transfer Remi <-> Pisces (Now Pisces is Legendary)
    Buy Lord Mahk (4 Star Melee merc Common)

If you use only Remi or Pisces in Formation - only 1 melee develop and with Transfer buy
    all melee from next Star level

But this equal at Defend, Magic, Healer mercenarys. affraid

3. Temple Flight 5-7 runs/week (from official forum)

Have problems with those 3 weekly resets, and you don't know what to do?
    Some of you might founded the solution already, but for those who didn't I can try to explain the way i do it.

I'll use the image above for an example. The way down is in the purple circle xD

So, is monday, new week, 3 new resets at hand, and I'm in lv. 55 Temple Flight

1. I clean the level 55 if i didn't already, after i kill and take the necessary items i need, i stop wasting steps on trying to get the priestess to the exit(see note), I simply just reset to Level 50. (that's 1st reset)
    2. I'm at level 50, i kill/clean the map and i go up at 55 (going up is always free)
    3. I'm at 55 again, clean the map, do not move priestess to exit, reset again to level 50 (2nd reset).
    4. Level 50 again, kill/clean, move priestess to exit/next level. (free again)
    5. Level 55, same thing clean map, use reset to level 50 (3rd reset).
    6. Level 50, clean, kill, move priestess to level 55 (free again).
    7. Level 55...clean, kill.... Monday is coming soon and no need to worry

This way I collect more "pet items" or other things that may come out from gold/silver/bronze/demon chests.

So instead of just 3 new maps, u can occupy your time making 6, even if they are lower, but worth it.

Note (only if you have an unlocked higher level): If you do make it to the exit with priestess and you do not have a higher level to go to, you are bounded to reset, you cannot use the arrow from the left screen anymore. They should probably fix that.

Name: Fakiu Class: Hunter Srv28

4. Shadowbound official forum (events, tips and FAQ)

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?519-Shadowbound bounce

Sometimes admins write previously for coming events, sparing Pet Potion, Ember Grass, Alae Ore for next great events:
    http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?520-News-amp-Events

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:45 am